Consent and Acceptance
You may not order our products or request our services if you do not accept this policy.
Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
We collect certain information on registration when you register on our website or mobile App.
Once you register or transact on our website, you will no longer be anonymous to us. You will provide us with certain personal information when you register.
This personal information will include:
- your name and surname;
- your email address;
- your company name, company registration number, and VAT number;
- your postal address or street address; and
- your username and password
- your beneficiary name
- your beneficiary email address
- you beneficiary contact number
We will use this personal information to fulfill your account, provide additional services and information to you as we reasonably think appropriate, and for any other purposes set out in this policy.
Upon purchase or request
We collect certain information when you order our products or request our services from us.
When you order our products or request our services from us, you may be asked to provide us with additional information on a voluntary basisÂ (products or services information).
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
www.agricrowdy.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.agricrowdy.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
We may collect certain information from your web browser, including your Internet usage information when you visit our website.
We may place small text files called âcookiesâ on your device when you visit our website. These files do not contain personal information, but they do contain a personal identifier allowing us to associate your personal information with a certain device. These files serve a number of useful purposes for you, including:
- tailoring our websiteâs functionality to you personally by letting us remember your preferences;
- improving how our website performs;
- allowing third parties to provide services to our website; and
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that www.agricrowdy.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We may disclose your personal information as required by law or governmental audit.
We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
You have the right to have your personal information processed lawfully. Your rights include the right:
- to be notified that your personal information is being collected or that your personal information has been accessed or acquired by an unauthorised person e.g. where a hacker may have compromised our computer system;
- to find out whether we hold your personal information and to request access to your personal information;
- to request us, where necessary, to correct, destroy or delete your personal information;
- to object, on reasonable grounds, to the processing of your personal information;
- to object to the processing of your personal information for purposes of direct marketing, including by way of unsolicited communications;
- to submit a complaint to the Regulator if you believe that there has been interference with the protection of your personal information, or if you believe that an independent adjudicator who may be resolving your complaint against us, has not decided the matter correctly; and
- to institute civil proceedings against us if you believe that we have interfered with the protection of your personal information.
Personal information includes:
- certain information that we collect automatically when you visit our website;
- certain information collected on registration (see below);
- certain information collected on submission; and
- optional information that you provide to us voluntarily (see below); but excludes:
- information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific person;
- permanently de-identified information that does not relate, or cannot be traced back, to you specifically;
- non-personal statistical information collected and compiled by us; and
- information that you have provided voluntarily in an open, public environment or forum including any blog, chat room, community, classifieds, or discussion board (because the information has been disclosed in a public forum, it is no longer confidential and does not constitute personal information subject to protection under this policy).
We will not intentionally collect and process the personal information of a child unless we have the permission of a competent or authorised person.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.agricrowdy.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Personal information includes information we collect (i) automatically when you visit our website, (ii) on registration, (iii) on submission, and (iv) from you voluntarily. It excludes (i) anonymous, (ii) de-identified, (iii) non-personal statistical, and (iv) public information.
By accepting this policy, you are deemed to have read, understood, accepted, and agreed to be bound by all of its terms.
You may only send us your own personal information or the information of another data subject where you have their permission to do so.
We may use your information to send you administrative messages and email updates to you regarding the website and for marketing purposes where lawful.
We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
Messages and updates
We may send administrative messages and email updates to you about the products and services you subscribe to. In some cases, we may also send you primarily promotional messages. You can choose to opt-out of promotional messages and unsubscribe from email updates. We will not send you promotional messages unless you have chosen to opt-into them.
We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you among other purposes.
We may share your personal information with:
other divisions or companies which we belong so as to provide joint content and services like registration, for transactions and customer support, to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services, and communications (they will only use this information to send you marketing communications if you have requested their products or services);
- our products or services providers under contract who help provide certain products or services or help with parts of our business operations, including bill collection, marketing, fraud prevention, technology services (our contracts dictate that these products or services providers only use your information in connection with the products or services they supply or services they perform for us and not for their own benefit); and
- other third parties who provide us with relevant services where appropriate.
We will ensure that your personal information is processed in a lawful manner and that the third parties or we do not infringe your privacy rights.
We may disclose personal information if required:
- by a subpoena or court order;
- to comply with any law;
- to protect the safety of any individual or the general public; and
- to prevent violation of our customer relationship terms.
We may disclose aggregate statistics (information about the customer population in general terms) to service providers or business partners.
We may need to disclose personal information to our employees that require the personal information to do their jobs. These include our responsible management, human resources, accounting, audit, compliance, information technology, or other personnel.
Our website and services are hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
We take the security of personal information very seriously and always do our best to comply with applicable data protection laws and to secure the integrity and confidentiality of your personal information in our possession or under our control. We will do this by taking appropriate, reasonable technical and organisational measures to prevent loss of, damage to or unauthorised destruction of your personal information; and unlawful access to or processing of your personal information. Our hosting company hosts our website and servers in a secure environment that uses a firewall and other advanced security measures to prevent interference or access from outside intruders. We authorise access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfil their job responsibilities. We implement disaster recovery procedures where appropriate.
Updating and accuracy
Please keep your personal information accurate and up to date by accessing your account online, emailing us, by phoning us.
We will try to keep the personal information we collect as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes defined in this policy. From time to time we may request you to update your personal information on the website, mobile App or through other channels. You are able to review or update any personal information that we hold on you by accessing your account online, emailing us, or phoning us. Please note that in order to better protect you and safeguard your personal information, we take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account or making any corrections to your personal information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes explicitly set out in this policy, unless:
- retention of the record is required or authorised by law; or
- you have consented to the retention of the record.
During the period of retention, we will continue to abide by our non-disclosure obligations and will not share or sell your personal information. We may retain your personal information in physical or electronic records at our discretion.
If you do not agree with the changes, then you must stop using the website or mobile App and our products or services. If you continue to use the website, mobile App or our products or services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted those updated terms.
Updating or deletion
You may choose to correct or update the personal information you have submitted to us, by contacting us by phone or email.
You may choose to update or delete the personal information you have submitted to us.
We are not responsible for, give no warranties, nor make any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third-party websites.